We’re hiring !
Slovakian Customer Service – Tobacco M/F
The project company is the worldwide leading tobacco company. The company’s portfolio includes seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the best-selling cigarette brand. Recently the company has expanded its offer, besides the traditional cigarettes a new type of smokeless cigarette device reached.
- • Customer support via telephone and email;
- • Effective support for questions regarding the use and maintenance of the device;
- • Provision of technical support in regards to the device or the website;
- • Providing information and possible troubleshooting.
- Near-native level in Slovakian (mandatory)
- Moderate English skills (B2 level);
- Demonstrates sympathy and empathy;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Fast learning capacity;
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- Complete relocation package (flight tickets & accommodation assistance)
- Competitive monthly salary
- Initial Training
- 2 extra salaries per year
- Work schedule : Monday to Sunday / Rotating shift
- Greek language lessons
- Health and dental insurance
- Possibility career development
If you are interested for this position, please send us your CV to email@example.com with the job reference A/TP/SK/CSPMI or click on the button below ” Postuler à cette offre”